Advanced Technical Analysis –To improve your trading decision.
This module has been prepared with a view to providing comprehensive and in-depth knowledge about technical analysis. This program shall enhance the participant’s knowledge base and help them understand the market dynamics of demand and supply and assist them to predict future price movements This program is developed keeping your financial objective in mind that is, to be able to analyse any financial market chart on your own and take profitable trading decisions.
Why should one take this course?
- To understand the basic knowledge of technical analysis tools as well as the oscillators.
- To understand the application of technical analysis tool on software.
- To understand the psychological aspect of trading for better investment and trading output with the use of technical analysis.
- To be able to generate Intraday, Delivery, BTST Trading Research Calls on Equity, Commodities and Currencies.
The basic eligibility criteria are 10+2.
The course is open for undergraduates, graduates, postgraduates, corporate professionals, CA, CS, businessman, brokers, traders, investors, housewives, retired persons, etc.
All the students will receive a certificate from SIFMR once they complete their respective courses.
- Introduction: Meaning of Technical Analysis & Assumptions
- Theory: Dow Theory
- Charts: Charts & its types and Uses
- Trends: Trend Identification, Types of Trends, Classification of Trends, Trend Forecasting, Trend line Implementation, Understanding Trend Channel, Uses of the Trend line.
- Advance Candlestick Analysis
- Price Patterns
- Volume & Importance
- Fibonacci Retracements
Who will benefit from this course?
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers/Advisory
- Anyone who is interested in the Indian Securities Market