Traders who want to trade but not aware with coding and technical jargons, now they can the best Algorithm trading experience with Swastika.OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Benefits of Algo trading with Swastika:
Start Algo Trading
Every investor or trader can build Algo trading without coding to create conditions and positions which form the building blocks of an Algo strategy. Once created, the same can be listed on the marketplace where traders can subscribe and in turn take those traders in their brokerage accounts. To start your algo trading journey now!
More accuracy- Algo Trading helps to minimize human interference. This means that the chances of making mistakes are reduced.
Diversification- Algorithmic trading makes use of computers and algorithms. As a result, carrying out multiple transactions and plans at once becomes very easy.
Better speed- The increased speed that algo trading offers are one of the most significant advantages.
Trade at best prices- Trades are conducted at the best pricing possible with the help of algorithm strategies, allowing traders have the best possible outcomes.
Expanded market volume- Algo Trading makes it possible to buy and sell huge numbers of shares in a couple of seconds. The market's overall volume and liquidity increase as a result and the trading procedure also becomes more organized and straightforward.
Back testing- The newly generated algorithms are initially back tested using historical data.
Consistency and discipline- By helping traders maintain consistency and discipline despite market ups and downs, algorithmic trading reduces market volatility.
Our live 5 Algo Trading Strategy
- Nifty Trend Rider (Long Option)
- Swastika Banknifty Option Buying-1
- Swastika Banknifty Option Writing-1
- Swastika Intraday Cash Momentum Trade
- Swastika Intraday Cash Morning Trade
How We Do Algo Trading With Tradetron?
Curious to know how to start Algo Trading using Tradetron? Here are the steps to follow:
- Signup and Login to Tradetron.
- Go to strategies market place.
- Click on subscribe.
- Go to My Strategies page and find the above strategy under Strategy.
- Click on Deploy. Choose the default settings of Paper Trading and TT Paper Trading as broker (This broker has been added as a default when you sign up)
- To track the strategy on the Deployed page. If it shows active, it means it’s working well. During the Indian Exchange market house (9.15 am to 3.30 pm India time), this strategy will take some positions in Nifty Options.
Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risk. Read all the related documents carefully before investing.
How do you get started
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
All it takes is 15 min, your PAN card, Aadhar card and bank statement.
ADD FUND TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Add money to your trading wallet and withdraw anytime.
LOGIN TO YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT
Login to your trading account through web app, mobile app, or desktop app.