Criteria for Migration to the Main Board
- The company should be listed on the SME platform for 2 years.
- SMEs are required to have paid-up equity capital shall not be less than Rs 10 crores and the market capitalization shall not be less than Rs 25 crores.
- The company has not been referred to the Board for Industrial and Financial Reconstruction (BIFR)/ admitted in insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC).
- No proceedings have been admitted under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code against the Promoting companies.
- The net worth of the company is positive.
- The company has not received any winding up petition admitted by NCLT.