How to invest
Learn from the best teachers in Indore.Open a demat account
How to invest?
Investing is a skill based profession. How to invest requires the right skills, mindset and knowledge. Here is a guide to getting you started in the world of investing.
- Identify the asset classes you want to invest in
- Look for professionals in the related field for guidance and consultancy
- Understand and fulfill all the legal formalities before starting
In order to start investing in stock markets follow the step by step guide below -
- Identify your investing goal
- Define your risk profile based on your credit profile and portfolio size
- Open a DEMAT (Dematerialisation Account) account with a SEBI registered stock broker in India.
- After opening an account start investing by putting funds in different asset classes like stocks, funds, commodities etc.based on your research
- Keep reviewing your investments from time to time
Click here to know the documents required to open a Demat & Trading account with swastika. https://helpdesk.swastika.co.in/portal/en/kb/articles/what-are-the-documents-required-to-open-a-demat-trading-account-with-swastika
To get in touch with Swastika’s Experts you can call us @ 0120-4400789 or Visit our nearest branch.
Click on the link below and register now :
Swastika has a hybrid model in which you can trade online and in a hassle-free way through our mobile app Justrade 2.0. You can also trade with the help of a dealer.